C-C-C-Cold walk in the park

crimbfighter

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took a walk through the Governor Nelson State Park the other day. It was bitter cold. I brought my camera in hopes of finding SOMETHING to photograph as it's been a slow end to the year (photography wise), but even the birds were like "f-this, I'm outta here!" Everything was about one shade of brown.. I only brought my 70-300 and kept the camera on my birding settings, so manual with auto ISO. Ended up running pretty high ISO's the whole walk due to the overcast day. This was the only interesting subject I found the entire walk. Thought it was reminiscent of the cold dead winter. As always, C&C welcome.

Even the pooch was going, "dad, why the h*ll did you drag me out here?..."

I love the first shot!

I really like the dog, but it would look even better if you could clone out the dog leash, it is a little distracting. But I still love the photo, and it looks really cold! :icon_eek:

I really like the dog, but it would look even better if you could clone out the dog leash, it is a little distracting. But I still love the photo, and it looks really cold! :icon_eek:
Thanks. I have to admit, the only reason I didn't clone it out from the beginning was sheer laziness.... You make a good point.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back