What's new

C&C Crayon shot.

Chriss

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 5, 2010
Messages
325
Reaction score
7
Location
Cincinnati
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Comments and critiques are appreciated.

Day4.jpg
 
I like this a lot actually
 
That darn red one not being "pointy" distracts me. I would have placed it towards the top where the crayon's points don't show. Just my $0.02...
 
Thank ya very much ;)
 
That darn red one not being "pointy" distracts me. I would have placed it towards the top where the crayon's points don't show. Just my $0.02...

Haha yea I just noticed that after I put the pics on my comp. Ah well Ill fix that later I guess.
 
I too actually like it a lot, except for that red one that I wouldn't have noticed until someone said something, now I can't stop looking at it...lol
 
Oooh i like that Dominatly. Thanks for all the comments guys.
 
cute shot

imo the nubby crayon is nice - breaks the pattern, though i would have switched it in position with the black one 2 crayons down.

also, i'd prefer this to have a single light source instead of the 4 lights or whatever that's lighting this - the multiple shadows distract
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom