What's new

C&C - Day 4

tevo

Recovering TPF Junkie
Joined
Nov 19, 2010
Messages
2,507
Reaction score
440
Location
San Jose, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Again, this is titled Day 4 for the purposes of my 365 Project, the image itself remains Untitled. As I was driving home, I had a perfect vision of my dog sitting underneath the table begging for a scrap of my dinner - a very familiar happening - so I decided to take my camera with me to dinner. Feedback is appreciated!

#1

Day 4 by theofficialtevo, on Flickr
 
Not too bad,tevo! I can see why the dog would be beggin' for some of that!!! The shadow of the plate is helpful in this instance.
 
Not too bad,tevo! I can see why the dog would be beggin' for some of that!!! The shadow of the plate is helpful in this instance.

Not too bad,tevo! I can see why the dog would be beggin' for some of that!!! The shadow of the plate is helpful in this instance.
Does the shadow help give depth to this photo?

I chose to light it in such a way that there was a harsh shadow left to... *drumroll*

Add depth! I'm glad this choice proved to be helpful to the composition. When I shot it without the shadow, it felt very flat and there was a lot of useless dead space to the bottom of the image.
 
Very nice, I like the B&W conversion. Seems like a theme today, posting Aussie pictures as part of a 365 project. I did the same thing.

Sent from my iPad using PhotoForum
 
Very nice, I like the B&W conversion. Seems like a theme today, posting Aussie pictures as part of a 365 project. I did the same thing.

Sent from my iPad using PhotoForum

Sweet! Would you mind posting a link? I'd like to see it, as well as your Aussie! You can't tell (or maybe you can) from this picture but we have a blue merle.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom