Mr_Wrong TPF Noob! Joined Nov 19, 2012 Messages 16 Reaction score 8 Location Rhode Island Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 29, 2012 #1 Hi everyone, I've chosen some of my favorite photos to be picked apart. This first one is of my daughter. I took it over the summer. f5 1/400th iso100
Hi everyone, I've chosen some of my favorite photos to be picked apart. This first one is of my daughter. I took it over the summer. f5 1/400th iso100
fjrabon Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Nov 3, 2011 Messages 3,644 Reaction score 757 Location Atlanta, GA, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 29, 2012 #2 Power outlet weakens it.
Mr_Wrong TPF Noob! Joined Nov 19, 2012 Messages 16 Reaction score 8 Location Rhode Island Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 29, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 fjrabon said: Power outlet weakens it. Click to expand... I tried to edit it out with lightroom but I just couldn't get it right. I was hoping it was light enough to not be a distraction. Photoshops not in the picture at the moment. Thanks!
fjrabon said: Power outlet weakens it. Click to expand... I tried to edit it out with lightroom but I just couldn't get it right. I was hoping it was light enough to not be a distraction. Photoshops not in the picture at the moment. Thanks!
Mr_Wrong TPF Noob! Joined Nov 19, 2012 Messages 16 Reaction score 8 Location Rhode Island Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 29, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 f5.6 1/40th iso100 bounced the flash off the ceiling This ones more recent from a trip to my father in-laws basement.
f5.6 1/40th iso100 bounced the flash off the ceiling This ones more recent from a trip to my father in-laws basement.
Mr_Wrong TPF Noob! Joined Nov 19, 2012 Messages 16 Reaction score 8 Location Rhode Island Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 29, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 f3.5 1/1600th iso100 For this last one I used snapseed on my ipod.
FanBoy No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 29, 2012 Messages 1,134 Reaction score 152 Location Pennsylvania Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 29, 2012 #6 I like the effect and color on the hut photo but it's a bit strong; I can see a halo above the roof.
Bitter Jeweler Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 27, 2009 Messages 12,983 Reaction score 5,003 Location Cleveland, Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 29, 2012 #7 fjrabon said: Power outlet weakens it. Click to expand... I thought it added tension.
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 30, 2012 #8 First image is really awesome; the baby's face is not available; probably that is its strength..... it is classic Second image is a classic still indeed i enjoyed the over processed appearance of #3 also
First image is really awesome; the baby's face is not available; probably that is its strength..... it is classic Second image is a classic still indeed i enjoyed the over processed appearance of #3 also
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 30, 2012 #9 ...and Hearty Welcomz
binga63 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 2, 2012 Messages 1,669 Reaction score 1,779 Location talbot victoria australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 30, 2012 #10 I like the tap....
Designer Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 13, 2012 Messages 18,505 Reaction score 4,853 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 30, 2012 #11 Bitter Jeweler said: fjrabon said: Power outlet weakens it. Click to expand... I thought it added tension. Click to expand... It has potential.
Bitter Jeweler said: fjrabon said: Power outlet weakens it. Click to expand... I thought it added tension. Click to expand... It has potential.
EJRPhotos TPF Noob! Joined Nov 27, 2012 Messages 75 Reaction score 1 Location Culpeper VA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 30, 2012 #12 all look good to me keep shooting.
Mr_Wrong TPF Noob! Joined Nov 19, 2012 Messages 16 Reaction score 8 Location Rhode Island Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 30, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #13 Thanks everyone! I think I'll find some that I don't like and post them. That should be pretty easy.