loganseyegc2.jpg

picture0071qw9.jpg

44ownchoice1xp6.jpg

8circles1dx4.jpg

3reflection1wx0.jpg

That is all...
Thank you

-Aden

if your looking for cc, i'd try limiting it to 2 or 3 photos, and post bigger examples.. its hard to get technical with such small pictures

+1

well i dont like to critisize as i am also in my early stages of photography, but i really like 1,5,and 8.
i like that you use the rule of thirds and dont center your subjects

even though the pictures are small ill still try.
1 and 2 its good that your getting different angles and experimenting, the objects are cut making you wanna see more. 1 is the better of the to IMO because you cant see whats in the back ground so you gotta kinda think about it.

3 and 4 arnt really anything 3 is a out of focus eye and 4 is some leaves

5 good job on the white background looks nice and over all i dont mind this picture at all i like the composition.

8 good job on the dof and 9 is out of focus and underexposed

i don't like the dice pictures because of this.

you don't get the feeling that the dice are the main point of your photos. Maybe its because they stop at about the midpoint of the picture and a little bit of overlay into the center -without centering it completely, would actually make it more of a prominent object.

also, on no. 4
With such a beautiful, natural shot. A post edit to make it more dramatic would be something i would do. Personally, i would render the lighting to a weak "flashlight" effect to make the background darken slightly while keeping the plant in the foreground with more dramatic emphasis.

Most reactions

Back