(C&C) Horse Barn

shelby16

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went to my sisters horse barn today and got some shots of her riding, and the baby horse they have! Very cute. C&C are always appreciated! :D I honestly appreciate your feedback and take in everything you say.
Shot with my Nikon D5100 55-300mm lens.

CLICK TO ENLARGE

$dsc0201.jpg $dsc0206.jpg $dsc0227.jpg(whites a little blown out to the one on the left, because he was directly in the sun. My bad)
$dsc0234.jpg $dsc0247.jpg (obviously not a horse, but he was at the barn and I LOVED his eyes)
$dsc0091.jpg $dsc0102.jpg

Shelby

That is an adorable foal! Your sister has some lovely horses there. I am a total sucker for good looking horses :)

C&C notes as requested:

Picture 1 - cute little baby bum :), but it would have been a better shot if the little guy or girl was running towards you instead. Also it's crooked, at least the fenceline is.
#2 - nice shot, the grey flowerpot(?) at the top left is distracting though.
#3 - cute shot! As you said, his blaze is blown out, if you shoot in raw format that could be correctable in post.
#4 - this shot has an odd composition, the horse is cut off at the knees but you included that same grey flowerpot. Might have looked better if you included more of the horse. Nice looking horse, btw.
#5 - nice looking dog! The photo is pretty snapshot-like, though.
#6 - this one is crooked, and looks weird because you cut off the rider. And the horse's tail. Exposure is nice though.
#7 - this one is my favourite, I really love that expression!

Btw, next time, if you post just a few photos at once, you will probably get more responses.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back