What's new

C&C - Hot Rod

tevo

Recovering TPF Junkie
Joined
Nov 19, 2010
Messages
2,507
Reaction score
440
Location
San Jose, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Played around with the sun / lens flare, and tried a truly worm's eye angle. I decided not to clone out the tree because otherwise the background seemed kind of boring, thoughts? C&C is appreciated.

#1

Nice by theofficialtevo, on Flickr
 
its a cool view, clone out the tree and make it a black and white OR have you played with textures. This might be great for that.
 
its a cool view, clone out the tree and make it a black and white OR have you played with textures. This might be great for that.

I'll clone out the tree and see how I like it. What do you mean play with the texture?
 
I like it a lot. I like the tree as well. Could you tell me a little more about how you did it?
 
I like it a lot. I like the tree as well. Could you tell me a little more about how you did it?

Laid flat on the ground, the sun was tucked behind the engine cover so it made a nice flare. Shot at f/4 I think. In post, just some cloning, lowered the blacks, and a bit of burning around the flare to preserve detail.
 
Oh, I understand how the shot was obtained but I thought the sun was artificial and I thought it looked super nice. Now that I know its real that is probably why I liked it so much.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom