c&c kid photo

Jimmy The Bat

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is a photo of my daughter painting Easter eggs,I would appreciate any c&c. But I would really like to know what you think about the crop. Is it too tight? I was looking to have the viewer look right at her eyes. Is it ok to crop of some of the head in a portrait?

d90
48mm
f/7.1
2/200s
ISO 200

easter2010013-Copy.jpg

I think the crop is fine. It looks to be a bit noisy for ISO 200, more so in the egg. Could just be the upload or my monitor. Great photo, nice catch lights in the eyes (guessing on camera flash). Great expression. Bravo on resisting the selective color bug, my wife would have been jumping up and down yelling "make everything black and white but the egg!":er:

good job.

p!nK

I also think the crop is okay, she looks so sweet! I don't see any noise on the egg..her eyes are the perfect shape! so jealous..

Nice Easter photo!

The crop is fine. Lovely eyes. Maybe you can make it "pop" a bit more?

... Is it too tight? I was looking to have the viewer look right at her eyes. Is it ok to crop of some of the head in a portrait?

d90
48mm
f/7.1
2/200s
ISO 200

easter2010013-Copy.jpg

I think the crop is right on and it is fine to cut out some of the head shot (hair) to get such a result...Bravo Well Done.
jorge

Most reactions

New Topics

Back