C&C - Life of Development

tevo

Recovering TPF Junkie
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went out around 2 am last night to get some pictures of my city with no people around.. never made it to downtown (need to go out again) but I ended up with this guy. Let me know what you think!

The Life of Development by theofficialtevo, on Flickr

Nice shot Tevo! It's got a nice fairy-tale atmosphere to it.
I really like the balance between the trees and the lights.

Nice shot Tevo! It's got a nice fairy-tale atmosphere to it.
I really like the balance between the trees and the lights.

A fairy tale atmosphere.. you know I never looked at it that way but I see what you mean! Thanks! :sexywink:

Nice composition, the bare tree is sweet with all the negative space allowing the light to shine In between the branches.

How did you light the tree? I like it.

Nice composition and lighting. I personally would probably clone out the lamps though, make it a little more "magical". Totally makes me think of Fern Gully :D

I see a tall husband and a fatty lady...(villain is behind too) ;)
You could have took them a bit off center
Otherwise OK

:D

I am thoroughly stumped as to where you see that.

Thanks for the input! :D

How did you light the tree? I like it.

Scene lighting - the lamp in the parking lot illuminated the tree perfectly, it was quite lovely!

Nice composition and lighting. I personally would probably clone out the lamps though, make it a little more "magical". Totally makes me think of Fern Gully :D

Thanks!

I thought about that, but I was trying to convey a sense of industrialism / man-made~ness juxtaposed with the tree and the green. I felt the lamp looked manmade, and was relevant subject matter, while also functionally lighting the tree. (it also shows that I didn't just abuse the Dodge tool :p)

Nice composition, the bare tree is sweet with all the negative space allowing the light to shine In between the branches.

I agree! :)

Oh and welcome to TPF <3

I dig this. That little bit of green is such a nice, subtle pop! Almost like non-cheesy, natural selective coloring. Very cool.

I dig this. That little bit of green is such a nice, subtle pop! Almost like non-cheesy, natural selective coloring. Very cool.

That's what I was going for! I have a few shots that are just natural selective color, and I think it works well :D

Thanks<3

Most reactions

New Topics

Back