What's new

C&C Mazda RX-7

Once again, sorry for creating this tanget. The great thing about vehicle photography is that the results generally only get better with editing. Keep at it and you'll get it right.

~Tom

Yes, it does seem like most car photos are very processed. Even when the car itself isn't, the pavement is usually worked on, the sky, etc.

I usually like it, especially when they make the pavement look all smooth and uniformly-colored.
 
Needs a little more editing, however I applaud you for not going HDR nuts.
 
Haha thanks Alex. I try not to go nutty with the HDR's. I do agree, it does need more editing though. I wanted the sky and floor to pop more. I'll have mess around with it some more.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom