What's new

C&C? MUCH APPRECIATED

tmjjk

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 28, 2012
Messages
550
Reaction score
61
Location
Cleveland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$two boys watermarked.webp
 
Cute concept, nicely done. :thumbup:
 
Very nicely done. I like it. Did you edit their faces any? It seems a little too perfect. It might just be me; or that young looking complexion.

These kids got swag. I was thinking about getting a hat like that for myself. Now I just might.
 
LOL thank you ... these are my boys... they THINK they got swag! Those hats got them quite a bit of attention! Face on the right was edited a little from a scratch on his face. Left kiddo no editing :)
 
Liking the wardrobe.
Next outing pick a cleaner background, this one would have been ok except for the tree between them and whatever that black clip is on bottom right.
 
great advice THANK YOU... I did not even catch those!
 
I love this image. Good job on lighting. My only "nit" is that the WB appears to be off just a bit, at least for my taste.

What do you think of the following adjustments? I think the revised WB really brings out their eyes a bit.

1. Original

7068089505_3a08cdba45.jpg
[/URL] two boys watermarked by jwbryson1, on Flickr[/IMG]

2. Revised WB

6922008940_e5e63d9614.jpg
[/URL] two boys watermarked 2- by jwbryson1, on Flickr[/IMG]
 
Love it... Now if I could just figure out how to do that... did you just adjust curves??
 
Thank you very much Rosy :)
 
Love it... Now if I could just figure out how to do that... did you just adjust curves??

I don't have Photoshop, and I think curves is a PS adjustment. I have Lightroom 3. I used the gray hat with the plaid hatband (on the right) as my custom WB setting. Simple.
 
thank you... I have just discovered and started using lightroom... THANK YOU :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom