AUS-10
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Dec 20, 2009
- Messages
- 186
- Reaction score
- 0
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Haha damn didn't know it'd get this far. My roomate actually said that out loud when he saw those pics so I decided ta post it. But these snapshots could have been posted in your first thread so cluttering of the forums doesn't occur. Take the time to think out the shots and usually we'll take time to respond to them. No offence intended by my first comment. :hug:: Just short and to the point.

Apparently I do have moral high ground. I am guessing the OP is under 16 and here you guys are calling their photos "stupid" and "retarded". Aren't you an arrogant little prick. I'm trying to stir conflict? You obviously have no respect for anyone. Maybe you need to spend more time outside than on the internet and learn some. To the OP, I am sorry for derailing your thread but you deserve WAY more respect than this little "fokker" has given you.