What's new

C&C Newer Car, night time shots.

DeathDiesel

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 30, 2013
Messages
45
Reaction score
2
Location
Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, went out shooting with a friend of mine and his newish car. Was my first time doing night shots of a car, I think they turned out pretty well. Feel free to critique or edit if you like.






All taken with Nikon D7100 50mm 1.8, and occasionally a flash, without a diffuser.
 
The first, third, and last are the strongest here to me. The fourth appears a little blurry for some reason. Overall, good work.
 
The first, third, and last are the strongest here to me. The fourth appears a little blurry for some reason. Overall, good work.

Yeah i noticed that too, was shooting handheld so probably was just too slow or unsteady. Thanks regardless.
 
Definitely need a tripod.

On just the one, or do you think they all are a tad blurry? I have a tripod, but its pretty cheap, and moves just as bad as I do. So im looking at a wireless remote so I dont have to touch the camera when on a tripod.
 
A tripod will be a very nice help to these shots, some are blurry and others are just slightly tilted. As far as the shots themselves I think your best ones are 1, 3, and 5. Overall they arent bad though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom