C&C not afraid to give some harsh C&C..step inside!

BuZzZeRkEr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok so lets have it!
WMJoke.jpg

Well, I'm having a hard time with the image because of the huge watermark. Try getting rid of the watermark completely and re-post the photo.

???

What is that huge graphic over the photo? Is that your watermark/logo or did you take this shot through a storefront window?

My only critique is next time put the kid in front of the large sign instead of behind.

At first I thought this was photographed through the glass doors of someone's photo studio and it was the combination of child and "seen-through-glassdoor" that you wanted us to critique.
Now I see that it is a HUGE watermark ... and with this I must say I feel unable to look at the photo closely enough and thoroughly enough to GIVE any critique. That watermark is overwhelming! Takes away from EVERYTHING else. Sorry.

holy watermarks, batman...

The use of shape and contrasts is really nice. The light tones embedded in the dark tones is a neat idea and the offset framing is really cool. I think you should work with cleaner 'canvas' if you will. I find the baby, porch and chair quite distracting. I lose some of the first 'S'.

(I'm sorry, I couldn't resist jumping on that particular bandwagon.)

The watermark is hugely distracting, but aside from that, the upskirt of the baby and the BRIGHT white of the huge diaper doesn't work for me.

WHats wrong with the watermark? I give you guys a picture and all your going to critique is a little tiny water mark? SHEEESSSSHHH!

Makes me wander if anyone read the file name of the photo :mrgreen:

Haha!
Nice. It's a cute photo though :)

We were brain storming for a new water mark and that one was on the chopping block. It's probably the most hideous thing I've ever seen, so just decided to have some fun with it.

Thanks for all the entertaining responses though, had a few good laughs :mrgreen:

i actually liked it lol, as a logo perhaps. :)

WHats wrong with the watermark? I give you guys a picture and all your going to critique is a little tiny water mark? SHEEESSSSHHH!

:lol: busted. nice one!

decided to have some fun with it.

I had that thought in the back of my head...that this was a setup...

hmmm...on the verge of....'trolling'?:lol:

So can we see the shot now, because it looks like it's actually decent from the parts I can see!

I've never, not even once looked at the file name of a photo posted here. A bit too obscure for me, I guess ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back