What's new

C&C on exotic animal pics, please!

SnakeKeeper

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just a few of the kids.

1
4122970563_bd5213be50.jpg


2
4123739970_8a0dc2f2c0.jpg


3
4123741708_edec704c20.jpg
 
I really like #1, I think #2 would look better with the bright colors in color but I have not seen the original image. #3 Really does not do anything for me. Sorry I just dont get that one.

Michael
 
LOVE number 1. :)
2 and 3 doesn't do it for me :(
 
Like others have said, I love the #1. The other two not so much. I too think that #2 would be better in color especially if it was like the first. #3 I think would be more interesting if you could see the head of the snake, as it is, it just isn't that interesting.

The lighting/contrast on the first two is really nice =)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom