What's new

C&C on experimental abstracts

Compaq

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Aug 29, 2010
Messages
3,400
Reaction score
657
Location
Norway
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Okay, so I leaned under this thing vehicular contraption I was shooting, and noticed that there were small "holes". So, I zoomed to 11mm, focused on apprx distance and took some shots in the blind under this thing. The ones I'm posting here are cropped (and therefore composed) in adobe camera raw. Very simple look, yet I somehow like them. The fact that it's all natural may be part of it.

Not all on here like abstracts, so I hope I'm attracting abstract lovers, here, for some good critique :)

1

Eksperiment by Anders Myhre Brakestad, on Flickr


2

Eksperiment 3 by Anders Myhre Brakestad, on Flickr


3

Eksperiment 2 by Anders Myhre Brakestad, on Flickr


Thanks for looking, and maybe even commenting! :D
 
I kinda like the third one. Best composition. It lacks a little ummph though.
 
Luckily, these aren't the hardest to clone :lmao:

Could I save some of these? Some are cropped pretty heavily, so there's room if they are a little tight.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom