TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.thinhlephotos.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
tell me how it is. im new to hdr's so dont be soo harsh on me lol

2904996705_a4ef31d985.jpg

Thats, actually a pretty good go at it. It's not too cartoony like the garbage you usually see. Sky looks a tab bit TOO dark though considering the lighting in the rest of the scene. You will notice though, that the clouds seem to be out of alignment, or maybe its just my monitor.

Thats, actually a pretty good go at it. It's not too cartoony like the garbage you usually see. Sky looks a tab bit TOO dark though considering the lighting in the rest of the scene. You will notice though, that the clouds seem to be out of alignment, or maybe its just my monitor.

Cloud and the tree is out of alignment. What program did you use to line it up.

Ditto on the not looking too cartoon like. The clouds are definitely to dark considering the lighting on the houses and road, etc. Brighten those up and it might work. Otherwise, alright photo

~Michael~

Maybe the wind blew the trees and the clouds while taking the pics?? What do you guys think?

I kinda got the same thing. It looks like these photos weren't taken fast enough. Maybe too much lag time between photos. Did you set the camera to take all 3 photos? I am not sure what camera you are using but mine can be programmed to take a quick 3 photo burst with different exposures that I setup prior to taking the burst of photos. What camera are you using?

do most dSLRs have the ability to shoot a burst like that?

haha yeah thanks uhmm, yeah there was a lot of lag. how do u take a shot with 3 different exposures without lag? wats the setting or wat ever its called?

I fail to see the reasoning behind creating an HDR image with this.

I had always thought HDR was a technique to expand the range of the lighting of a scene, such that a foreground cast in dark shadow is exposed in the same image as the bright background or similar.

It seems more and more, all HDR means to people is an edited look. I think this image could have been done nearly identical without doing HDR.

No offense meant, please.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back