What's new

C&C on these

VltnDennis

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 2, 2008
Messages
144
Reaction score
1
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3987463605_42b1ec5a29.jpg


3984188151_8bd45b637e.jpg
 
I like the first composition, but I think a little less of the back of the subject's head would have looked better, also maybe a little less clutter on the ground (Just my opinion).
 
Those shots were'nt even planned , thats me in the photos. My g/f just grabbed the camera and started shooting i just did some PP work
 
I like the shots. Especially the first one. The dark edges of the vignetting add something extra to the lighter colors of the sky and sand. Your girlfriend did a good job with the shots. Maybe you should get her a camera. ;)
 
I prefer the first one, the sky is quite interesting.
 
I like the shots. Especially the first one. The dark edges of the vignetting add something extra to the lighter colors of the sky and sand. Your girlfriend did a good job with the shots. Maybe you should get her a camera. ;)

lol shes been wondering around too much with my dslr these past couple of days
 
i like the color one more!
 
I, too, prefer the first one. The second one is bland and boring. In the first one, your eyeline makes my eyes travel to the clouds, which are very beautiful in this shot. In the second, the eyeline takes me nowhere.
 
I'd have to vote in on the first one, though bland and boring might be a little harsh for the second shot ;). Lack of an eye-line isn't necessarily a bad thing, depending on the composition of the shot. In the case of the second shot, holding the camera at a higher angle, so that log was in the foreground and the background stretched out with the empty ocean, might have given quite a nice result. It's completely a personal thing, but I'm not a huge fan of the vignette (so if you are, ignore me here).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom