Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Link : https://photos.app.goo.gl/5Qpwy7DXHXiuWTed6

Camera settings:

F: 2.2
1/800
50.00 mm fixed lens
ISO 100

Question: This pic is very washed-out, how do I made it natural ? I dress she is wearing is red in color and not as in the pic.

thanks for looking.

Was this originally shot in-camera in JPEG or RAW (if so what camera)?
What image editing software do you have available to you?

Overexposed. You could have increased the f-stop number or increased the shudder speed. Also moved in closer to get more girl and less background. I didn't take time to fix color since I'm on the laptop this late at night.
Attached is a quick example.
_MG_4572.CR2-1.jpg

Defiantly over exposed and too much imbalance with background.

Chroma needs to come down an bit and personally it looks like there may be a bit much on the magenta.
Boke is good but I would check if the program can switch out some of the other color variations.
Pose is nice and the color though saturated by the over exposure can be brought into a good form.

It looks over exposed to me, and the color looks oversaturated. Perhaps you can edit the photo and make it look better

It’s a perfectly acceptable photo of this person.
A bit of cropping into a square format might tidy up the surroundings a bit.
it really depends on what your purpose is.
A quick shot of a lovely lady and you’ve got it.
You won’t win any prizes but I think the lady will be pleased.

Try bracketing another time, it’s old school but it does still have a place in the digital world.
Bracketing, 1 stop or more under exposed 1 shot at recommended exposure and 1 stop over exposed. Some cameras will do this for you I am a fossil and still do it manually

Moved to an appropriate gallery; "Beginners" is intended for questions, but not for comments & critique.

She appears to be looking into the sun and squinting a bit as a result. Possibly why it was over exposed.

Most reactions

Back