C&C Peppers on a tree, Peppers on a stump!

I like these pics! i'm glad you took out the blur around the edges.

There are yellow and green tomatoes, maybe you should do a juxtaposition of green, yellow and red peppers and tomatoes, I love food photography, i love food, i love photography, whats not to love?

anyway, great idea!

Thanks Eldrich! I'm glad you like them. I've never done food photography except when I took pictures of my Papaya Cream dessert that I made the friday after Christmas. I won't post those because, though they look appetizing, they don't look good enough for photography. I will do the tomatoes though. Maybe I will choose a different setting or background. Any ideas, anyone, on three tomatoes three different colors?

-Christopher

I grew two varieties of Green tomatoes last year, Green Grape (small) & Green Pineapple (slicing). They have a gold cast but green flesh when ripe. I have also grown Yellow & Pink ones in years past.

Here is a bag of frozen Green grape; we freeze lotsa toms for cooking in the winter.

IMG_156011-01.jpg

Don't get Ron showing his food-I gained 20 lbs after viewing his succulent dishes in another thread.. He eats better than you-trust me! He eats better than all of us.

Oh my! Yeah I've gained a bit already. Ron feel free to let me see more food shots if you have them! There is something about the beauty of fruits and vegetables!

You guys should not tempt me like this. ;)

How about some beef stir-fry I made a couple nights ago, lotsa veggies in it.

11-03.jpg

I am making plain ole tuna & shrimp loaf tonight. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back