What's new

C&C pleae 2 photos

Elliehanna

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 5, 2013
Messages
28
Reaction score
1
Location
Mt. Carmel, IL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thank you so much, this is another location I can take photos (I asked my neighbor and she said I could, its a little less busy as far as background and a lot larger area so I think I can work with what is behind my subject more)


8632974790_1999202e09_b.jpg
[/URL] smaller 9096 by cowrunning, on Flickr[/IMG]

8631870909_cd859159ba_b.jpg
[/URL] smaller 9002 by cowrunning, on Flickr[/IMG]

thank you so much
 
Nice and crisp shots, the first one is very nice, I just wish we would see more of the collar.
On the second one, I like the perspective but the tip of the tail and the front feet is cut. Nice to see the little white flowers in the grass!
 
thank you so much! yea I have another of the laying down shot but his head didn't come out as clear, I am glad that the things I thought were wrong with these ARE the things that are wrong! (these were the best I took today as far as background and crisp content)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom