Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
a few shots

2844301425_d2fb11cbfa_o.jpg

2844301283_48b96df30f_o.jpg

2845135796_3ec505e64b_o.jpg

I love the second one!!
to me the other two look too "painted." like maybe the grass is too green (is that possible?) :) The first is better than the third. The third looks fake in my opinion. cartoonish.
however, the water in both of them look fantastic!

i think i need a new computer screen...i had to add alot of "fill light"..everything looks so dark on my screen...i was on the computers in class...and they looked overexposed and very bright...3rd pic i think i over did it wit the "cartoon look"

I was gonna say the 3rd pic looks like a rendering and not a photo. Nice job.

You could do a lot more to increase the tonal range of the b+w conversion in #2 - at the moment it's just a bit grey...

You could do a lot more to increase the tonal range of the b+w conversion in #2 - at the moment it's just a bit grey...
should i use photoshop or what?

should i use photoshop or what?
Yep, some kind of PP software. For a quick tip, duplicate the layer, set the blend mode to Hard Light and adjust the opacity to taste. That should bump up your contrast.

Looks like HDR attempts. Especially the last of the three. The "painted" look has its place, this image may just be a bit busy for it...
Looks like a cozy place to live. :)

Interesting effect, but looks like you need to calibrate your monitor. Buy a spyder. :)

The compositions didn't do a ton for me. The first one felt like you were cutting off both the far right and left, so I wanted to swing the camera one way or the other. The second one was just kinda meh... the "skyline" was far away and not too interesting for me. The third was overly busy.

I dunno- just feels like if you were focusing in on that area for your shots that you might want to zoom in more on individual elements, homes, structures, etc. as backed off a ways there just isn't much of interest to look at.

Just my opinion. Your mileage may vary. Offer void in Alaska.

Most reactions

Back