i been trying to make a good watermark for the longest lol...im stuck....i dont want nothing to boring and plain....but yet nothing fancy that will take away from the picture like u said
You have to ask yourself what the point of a watermark is in the first place. Unless the pictures are always specifically marketing material, the logo is never going to add to the image, but it might take away from it. I wouldn't worry about it being boring or plain. Those are vague terms anyway. In fact, if the watermark
isn't too plain or boring, it's threatening to distract from the image itself. All you need the watermark to do is alert viewers to the identity of the photographer. That doesn't take much. With enough brand awareness, it could be as simple as a little symbol on the bottom right.
However, I think in this situation I think you could probably take just what you have, drop the word "photography" (since it seems somewhat redundant), and shrink the text by about 50%. If it were me, I'd ghost it some and put it on the bottom somewhere, but it's all personal taste really.