What's new

C&C Please but need help

I'm new to photos

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 19, 2009
Messages
361
Reaction score
0
Location
Woodbine, MD
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I don't know what to take pics of lately so I tried one on my car I think it's ok?

4402272198_3965b11f0b.jpg


And this one of a soda bottle can someone try some photoshop on it cause I don't know to much on photoshop thanks guys.

4401506049_0bf0f166f1.jpg
 
What is the intent behind the bottle?

holding beverages, I think?





to the original post: run outside and take photos of more interesting things! even the sidewalk or the grass or a tree can be very interesting if you see it in an interesting way and then make your camera see it in that way!
 
What is the intent behind the bottle?

holding beverages, I think?





to the original post: run outside and take photos of more interesting things! even the sidewalk or the grass or a tree can be very interesting if you see it in an interesting way and then make your camera see it in that way!
says the guy with awesome palm trees haha nah I will but it's snowing now so idk

To bitter jeweler i was actually tryna make the red top pop, but then the flash was right in the middle of the bottle : (
 
Your mirror is broken.
 
If you want to try something like what you did with the bottle, try a setup like this:

4387716286_a1696d1448_b.jpg



which can yield photos like this:
4386955957_d636f1cc66_b.jpg


That was taken only using ambient lighting, by the way.
 
woooo nice i like i like i just shot one I'll upload real quick but I have to go to work tonight
 
This is by no means a real "photography edit"...but since i didn't see any real hope for the bottle..i thought id play around with it just for fun....
4402440922_6f0f943028_o.jpg
 
lol I think you missed the point of what I was trying to show you... but those are much better than the first two that you posted.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom