C&C please (don't hold back)

Sebastian 16

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These are some random pics i took in my backyard with a Canon S3 ISO

Random010.jpg

I make these for fishing i thought this is kinda cool.

Random001.jpg

macro of a hibiscus

Random002.jpg

super macro

the first picture with the flower is nice, though there are people that will tell you shooting flowers is "dull", what i don't understand is why you posted the second flower pic? but regardless you have to practice. read up on some composition tutorials and try to find better subjects (a fishing fly on a green background isn't really interesting)

l.e. : is good that you at least chose some focused pics(not the 2nd picture pic)

A few tips to use when shooting flowers.

1st - Flowers look their best in early morning light.

2nd - Flowers need to be at their peek, shooting them just as they begin to bloom and taking time to pick the perfect flower to photograph will increase your chances of getting a winning photograph. Distracting elements like dead leaves should be pruned before you photograph. Green construction paper held behind a flower can really clean up a distracting background.

3rd - The closer you focus your lens, the more depth of field you lose. I would suggest a tripod, set your camera to a small apeture like 11-16, and use the self-timer to trip the shutter. You'll also want to shoot when there is little to no breeze.

I hope this helps...keep up the good work.

Mike

P.S. I really liked the picture of your dog.

Heya Sebastian, welcome to ThePhotoForum! :D

Now just look_here what I photographed yesterday, just for the fun of it, and because my son had just finished making this one! What a funny coincidence! Therefore believe me, not everyone thinks this:

sburatorul said:
(a fishing fly on a green background isn't really interesting)

My son looked at your bait with greatest interest, wondering whether that is doe's hair!

Its elk hair. thanks for the responses. but ive noticed no ones mentioned the B&W photo so im wondering what is wrong with it

Most reactions

New Topics

Back