C&C please, haven't been practicing much...

MrsB

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm still new to photography and haven't had a chance to practice much, please comment and critique on these as much as you wish, thanks :)
IMG_2012.jpg

IMG_2065.jpg

IMG_4212.jpg

Last edited:
The first one you have to fix the white balance. The second one is very crooked, I don't like the sun flare, and take into consideration the rule of thirds

The white balance appears to be off on both of them. The first one more so than the second. The first one is very snapshotish the second has some potential but there is no real subject to the image.

I thought so the white balance would be off...tks.
I am just really trying to figure out the camera...

I thought so the white balance would be off...tks.
I am just really trying to figure out the camera...
Play around with all of the settings take pictures of something boring and play with all the white balance settings in all different sorts of light. You will be amazed at what you can come up with. For an example here is a sunset that I shot. The look is what I was going for I purposely choose the white balance to do something different.

484240982_8920174188.jpg

Anyone else!?

Well, I don't think I could do better with the C & C than has already been done, HOWEVER, WTF kind of cat is that...looks like a Himalayan with blonde/yellow markings. I know Bluepoint, Sealpoint, Chocolate Point, etc. I've never seen markings like that...OR...is it just a furry cat with yellow ears? :lol:

Well, I don't think I could do better with the C & C than has already been done, HOWEVER, WTF kind of cat is that...looks like a Himalayan with blonde/yellow markings. I know Bluepoint, Sealpoint, Chocolate Point, etc. I've never seen markings like that...OR...is it just a furry cat with yellow ears? :lol:

It is a Himalayan, Flamepoint...

Really?!? Its quite popular actually...well, where I'm at ot is at at least...

Most reactions

Back