C&C please - my first photos :)

Martusia

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C please for my first photos
Welcome everyone. I'm neeebie :) I got my camera 3 months ago Nikon D90. Since then I'm the happiest person ever :) I love take a pictures. I post few .I would love to get as much feedback and tips as you can possible give me so I can improve my skills :) thank you very much
Marta
5487194205_7d037850cc.jpg

5487181267_0574cf52f2.jpg

5486472085_548b376ef9.jpg

5486472107_8b06b86698.jpg

5486425151_5666233c55.jpg

5486227835_910d0a1c52.jpg

5486227825_bf15de50ae.jpg

Last edited:
They are all lovely! I know thats really the type of feedback you want but I wanted to share the compliment! The last 2 of the bridge are my favorites.

C&C per req:

Welcome - your pictures show a creative eye and a good understanding of the basics of composition. A few thoughts: #1 - overly saturated. An excellent leading line, but it leads nowhere obvious. The clock needs to be a much more visible element to really work. #2: Very nice in an abstract sort of way. #3: Over-saturated on the crawler, and consider using a much larger aperture to render the background out of focus to make it less distracting. #4: The flower is competeing with the background and DoF is insufficient. #5: This, IMO, is your only really weak composition. A slight adjustment in position could have eliminated the blue background which clashes strongly with the rest of the pink/purple. #6/7: I think these would be better with a wider field of view.

Just my $00.02 worth - your mileage may vary.

~John

Thank you very much. I wish i could shot more. I have my camera 3 months but i can shot just once a week on Saturdays because im working and photography is my passion :) so i do not have much experience and im trying to improve my skills by showing you guys my photos get feedback and fix mistakes :)

Awsome thank you forl all tips. I agree im not a pro with a lightroom yet haha. also if it comes to my dog he fell asleep an my boyfriends legs and i didnt wnted move him too much so i quickly puted hat on him and snap picture :) if it comes to flower - that was my first picuter taken :) but its sentimental to me even if its not perfect. Thannnnnk you again thats the feed back I need :)
Also i do not have much equipment yet but im getting there. Im glad you liked them Thank you again :)

You have a very good eye for composition and interesting angles. Tirediron already gave you good specific feedback, so I'll just add this: make the effort to learn about how apertures, ISO, and shutter speeds affect the image, if you haven't already, so that you can use your own creative brain instead of the camera's.

The one with weakest composition may be my favorite: that puppy is just so cute!

Thank you. Yes im still practice with shutter iso and apature :) it just 3 months and i understand i cannot learn everything in one week :) thats y i need you guys to tell me what im doing wrong :) ot Right :) lol
with my dog Rocky shooting its very dificult haha he fell asleep on the couch with my boyfriend so i run qiuck and grabed some accesories but as soon as i started to touch him he start to move so thats the best what i got that day haha :) .Your friend gave me great tips and exellent feedback which i can learn with . I really apparciate it :) The only thing i need to translate some word because I do not understand all of it :) But this way I will learn English too :) Thank you. just for fun I wanted to show you how Rocky looked that day b4 i woke him up with second shot :)
5486472053_1f3aca5f44.jpg

This pink blanket behind Rocky its my boyfriend naping - I didnt took pic of him - he didnt look as cute as Rocky hahaha
thank you guys :)

Muy bien, I especially love the yellow Caterpillar digger one :thumbup:

Very cool! Love 4 and 5....and 7? Wow.....I swear If I look long enough I just might see a ghost in that mist =P Very creepy/cool looking!

Haha that's good :) yes it was very foggy that day but I took pictures during the day but this dark look I got using lightroom. Funny you said that now I'm looking for ghost in there lol

Excellent composition, DoF and color palette. You're a natural there for sure.
Even the sleeping Yorkie pic is great because the depth of field and clear focus on the dog elevate this pic on many levels.

Great shots.

Thank you very much :) I appreciate all feedback and tips it really makes me happy :)

Very nice images Marta. Keep up the good work!

Most reactions

Back