C&C please.My first post processing - bird

ktanady

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this picture in a zoo.
This is my first attempt at post processing, please C&C on it, thank you..

4287740962_3908b6ae5f.jpg

Last edited:
Stunning looking shot however whats up with the little hint of black feathers on his back was that a photoshop error? How did you do your color separation?

ALIAS

nope, it's the bird's original color of the feather..

well, i made a layer with "saturation" as its type and tint it black. Next, I used the healing brush tool to bring up the color that i want..

lovely and sharp with the parrot... Personally I don't like the greyed out background as I think it's a bit overdone these days. Nevertheless, the colours on the parrot are amazing.

I really like the photo. Very beautiful colors that parrot has. The grey background really makes the colors pop.

Geeze I need to get photoshop lol just so darn expensive.

C&C I really like the processing to bad the Bird wasn't working with you, his pose really hurt the shot. Next time maybe try multiple shots (if you didnt) and watch your composition, you cut off his tail feathers.

I would try to maybe darken the blacks a little in the B&W part. I think the bird would pop more. I would also try backing off the saturation on the yellow ever so slightly. Other than that it looks great. Good Job.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back