Chriss TPF Noob! Joined Jan 5, 2010 Messages 325 Reaction score 7 Location Cincinnati Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 16, 2010 #1 Too much post processing?
Chriss TPF Noob! Joined Jan 5, 2010 Messages 325 Reaction score 7 Location Cincinnati Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 16, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 no one?
Vicelord John TPF Noob! Joined Dec 3, 2009 Messages 359 Reaction score 0 Location Phoenix Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 16, 2010 #3 It doesn't look truly in focus to me, something about the colors doesn't seem genuine, and I feel if the pinecone took less of the frame it would be better. What does the original look like?
It doesn't look truly in focus to me, something about the colors doesn't seem genuine, and I feel if the pinecone took less of the frame it would be better. What does the original look like?
Chriss TPF Noob! Joined Jan 5, 2010 Messages 325 Reaction score 7 Location Cincinnati Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 16, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Well I accidentally saved over the exact original but it was similar to this.
Vicelord John TPF Noob! Joined Dec 3, 2009 Messages 359 Reaction score 0 Location Phoenix Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 16, 2010 #5 looks much better to me, not as intrusive.
Chriss TPF Noob! Joined Jan 5, 2010 Messages 325 Reaction score 7 Location Cincinnati Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 16, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Yea i kinda thought the processing was over done. I just kind of liked that warm effect. What about this one? I kinda liked the look of it.
Yea i kinda thought the processing was over done. I just kind of liked that warm effect. What about this one? I kinda liked the look of it.
Vicelord John TPF Noob! Joined Dec 3, 2009 Messages 359 Reaction score 0 Location Phoenix Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 16, 2010 #7 I think you should think about why you are taking a picture before you take it. You won't take as many, but the ones you take will have more substance.
I think you should think about why you are taking a picture before you take it. You won't take as many, but the ones you take will have more substance.