What's new

C&C please

Noonz

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 23, 2010
Messages
169
Reaction score
2
Location
Sydney, Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
18173_294618619142_183412584142_3464002_6906863_n.jpg


No edit. Excluding the addition of watermark
 
Last edited:
nice :thumbup:

i like the colouring and angle.
 
LOVE IT! i would prefer tighter shorts though :lol:
 
Interesting angle, although my eyes were initially drawn immediately to the checkered pattern on the skirt...pants...clothing item.
 
This is an interesting shot. I think the WM is distracting (at first I was wondering why there was a perfectly level shadow going through the bottom of the frame), but if you like it...

I think it might have been more interesting with more of the stick in the frame, like if you had stepped a bit to the left before you shot. Having the tip in focus, then the stick gradually running out of focus.

Sharp focus on the tip of the stick. Good exposure and color. All in all, it's a good shot.
 
I like the shot, but I think I would definitely like it more without the person in the image.
 
I think the person in the back makes the shot. It's not just a stick on the beach...it's someone having fun on the beach and yet the stick is the focal point of the shot. Not what you'd expect and that's what makes it interesting. Nice colors and great exposure too

-tim
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom