C&C please

ababysean

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thanks so much!

47436_110655882325476_100001431947276_88387_7300024_n.jpg

Her hair is hanging out in places on the left side oh her face.

Some rim/accent lighting on her ride side would be nice to get a sparkle in her eyes and to show some texture in her hair.

Nice photo all in all.

Her hair is hanging out in places on the left side oh her face.

Some rim/accent lighting on her ride side would be nice to get a sparkle in her eyes and to show some texture in her hair.

Nice photo all in all.

Hanging hair, fill light for her right side and some rim light for seperation in the back are also my comments.

The lighting seems a bit flat overall. How did you light the shot? Natural light only? Hotshoe flash? Did you bounce the flash?

The pose and look are nice. The background works for me as well.

Ya gotta stop stripping the EXIF data out of your images! ;) Was this a wide-open 1.4/1.8?

I agree with e' about the hair and lighting; I'm also not sure I like the two vertical black bands in the background. I do think it's a great pose and a great look though

I have no idea how I'm stripping it! I am posting from facebook.
I like the hanging hair, but yes this was only natural light in studio.
I was using my 50mm manual focus and I'm sure it was 1.8

The left part of her face and the loose hangin hair looks a bit messy. The left part of her face and the hair there look a little out of focus to me. All together good photo though, nice idea. I'd personally retake it and touch it up a little.

I like this one quite a bit. If anything i have to agree about the strands of hair. Maybe a little side lighting to accent the eyes a tad more. overall very nice. Focus is great and the dof is great in all areas across the image.

Most reactions

Back