C & C Please

Webjunkie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_0051_01.jpg

Complete Novice (got Camera about a week ago) can I get some C&C please refrain from abbreviations or
slang if you can as I don't know all the correct terms as yet

Last edited:
Try setting yourself up w/ a Flickr or photobucket account. A lot of people won't take the time to look at the link.
Ask away if you have a problem posting picture directly.......;)

Try setting yourself up w/ a Flickr or photobucket account. A lot of people won't take the time to look at the link.
Ask away if you have a problem posting picture directly.......;)
-
2nd this, most of the time it is bit of photos so folks do not even want to look.
-
Shoot well, Joe

I think it would be alittle more nice to see the entire structure

It looks lovely there though :)

Not too keen on the slanting view of the building, but a beautiful scene with also the sun/sunlight through the trees.

i like the picture, reminds me of an old fort we had at grandma's house in the woods. fort rickety i think we called it. anyway, seems it would be much better with the whole structure in view. otherwise i dig it. ooh even better (if your able to go back to that spot ) is position yourself so you can see the side the sun hits it over the trees, maybe lights it up in a cool way around the dark woods.

Overall, a fairly decent shot, I do like it...but (there is always a but...;) ) it is a little dark for me, but maybe that is my monitor...I think I might have been tempted to put the sun behind the large tree, this might have given you a bit more exposure of the darker areas in the forest and lightened them a up a bit. I am curious why the trees are fairly straight, but the "house" is leaning at an angle. I am not sure what access you have to this "scene", but sometimes in scenes like this, the natural lighting can be used to your advantage, for example, is there ever a time when the sunlight is largely on the "house"? If so, that would make a neat image to have the relatively dark forest around the "house" which, in turn, is lit by the sunlight...just a suggestion. I would say as a "complete novice" you have made a reasonable start. Keep it up.

Cheers,

WesternGuy

the house was leaning I was considering tilting the scene to make the trees lean but that looked strange lol. when I saw this house I was more impressed with the streaming light coming through the trees then the house that was falling over but I was shooting from a spot where i could not move much and keep the "sun ray" as it turned out I did not capture the sun ray very well anyway. I may go back to this place on another occasion maybe in the fog to try to get a better shot.

I agree with everyone above me, just here to offer some newbie advice ;) The thing i found hardest whenever i first started out was taking more than 2 or 3, pictures, sometimes just one actually, of something. Now when i head out on excursions, i try to take at least 5 pictures, most of the time more, from all different angles and positions of something i find interesting. It has helped me a lot in landscapes, i have a lot of throw aways, but it's worth it when you have the perfect shot!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back