What's new

C&C please!

that1guy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 16, 2011
Messages
375
Reaction score
46
Location
Okinawa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went through some of my photos i think are not too bad... most with very minimal editing

C&C always welcome, I would also like to see other peoples edits on these if you have time of course

enjoy!:thumbup:

wigs.jpg


kims2.jpg


seamensclub.jpg


kokusaidori.jpg
 
ricecakes.jpg


gabriela.jpg


akiko.jpg


angelsintheoutfield.jpg


bromance.jpg
 
I think image two, the one with one real girl among a crowd of mannequins is really nice.

The image of the girl sitting on the stairs is a very nice image and composition but unfortunately her face is not in focus and the photo becomes one of shoes.
 
I agree about the shoes my viewfinder was blurry inside and I couldn't get the proper focus the whole day... a lot of good pix got thrown away but the I liked the pose and lighting on so much I decided to process it anyways
 
Last edited:
I like the girl with the manequins also, I really like her face and hair she would be awesome to shoot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom