C&C Please

AK_Jeff

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know I could have done a little better but I was more concerned with safety. She was only about 10 yards away. Still would like to know what I could have done better. I am also aware the tree on the right is an issue.

IMG_2880 by AK-Jeff, on Flickr

Remember you can turn your camera sideways.
You might have had a better shot in portrait aspect, either zooming out for more of he beast, or zooming in to really focus on the face.

I think whatever that thing is to the left is more of a distraction than anything...

The face and eyes are really in focus. And the background is nicely out of focus.

Yeah, the fence? at the left is distracting. But I guess with wildlife you don't always have a choice on where they decide to stand. <grin>

How about cropping a vertical picture and just concentrate on the face. ie. elimate the distraction all together? Just a thought.

I think whatever that thing is to the left is more of a distraction than anything...

agree - that thing is more distracting than the tree in the first place.

The fence is the deck to the apartment doors. She just didnt want to move for us and the wife was brave enough (or dumb enough) to give her some celery. I do appreciate all the advice and will keep it in mind for the next "visit". :)

IMG_2890 by AK-Jeff, on Flickr

Thanks for posting that additional photo, actually I feel that that one (snapshot as it may be, and here's to the snapshots that capture unique moments in life!) tells much more of a story than the original (first) one does!

The fence is the deck to the apartment doors. She just didnt want to move for us and the wife was brave enough (or dumb enough) to give her some celery. I do appreciate all the advice and will keep it in mind for the next "visit". :)

Where do you live? I will be moving there once I graduate college. Freaking beautiful...

Well...Anchorage, Alaska I'm guessing. :lol:

Where do you live? I will be moving there once I graduate college. Freaking beautiful...

Yes and pretty much in town. Expect to see moose at least once or twice a week in town. Bear as well but not as much.

Yes and pretty much in town. Expect to see moose at least once or twice a week in town. Bear as well but not as much.
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Have you tried cropping? I live the snow on its nose!

Most reactions

Back