What's new

C&C Please

thanks mike do you have any critiques?
 
My eye wanders a lot in #1... it's hard to find a real subject. Less depth-of-field would have really helped.

Otherwise this is a nice set IMO. I'm not sure I'm really fond of #3 personally - too much negative space I think, and I guess I just don't "get" the shot.

Great job with a tough exposure situation in #4!
 
... Many of these images are crying for their colors back.... for instance look at the first image... the two readers lying there was hard to find for lack of distinction... all these images are perfectly done and well timed... can you please post the colors of all of them in the same order? ... actually i am much eager to see them that way

Regards :D
 
because im a control freak, lol. No, it is because i would prefer to take somebodies advice and learn to do it myself instead of someone else doing it for me. And their my images and my point of view and i feel letting someone edit them changes the idea of the view. I know you can look at it from both sides but i guess its just a personal preference.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom