What's new

C&C please

SixShotEspressO

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 2, 2011
Messages
82
Reaction score
4
Location
Puyallup, Wa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I'm a noob on a budget, I'm trying to understand OFC but I'm having trouble with my exposures. Im using 2 SB700 with stands and umbrellas. A D300 (malfunctioning) and a D40x back up. Here is a sampling of my few attempts at OCF. Im all over the place with the exposure/lights some LR4 presets help thing look good but I'd like so feed back. I went to Walmart and bought a black king size sheet set which is the background you are seeing.

#1


Mia_ light2-008.jpg by SixShotEspresso, on Flickr

#2

Nude_light1-033.jpg by SixShotEspresso, on Flickr

#3



SciFi-068.jpg by SixShotEspresso, on Flickr
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom