SnappingShark Always learning. Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 13, 2013 Messages 1,545 Reaction score 636 Location United States, PNW Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 7, 2013 #1 I personally think I underexpose a lot. Any C&C no matter how harsh is welcome! In fact, encouraged! Thanks Last edited: Nov 7, 2013
I personally think I underexpose a lot. Any C&C no matter how harsh is welcome! In fact, encouraged! Thanks
Stevepwns No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 29, 2013 Messages 622 Reaction score 203 Location Maryland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 7, 2013 #2 Lets start with posting some pictures. Like 3 to 5. Good luck finding someone to critique you entire stream.
Lets start with posting some pictures. Like 3 to 5. Good luck finding someone to critique you entire stream.
SnappingShark Always learning. Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 13, 2013 Messages 1,545 Reaction score 636 Location United States, PNW Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 7, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Good point haha. on it.
ronlane What's next? Joined Aug 3, 2012 Messages 10,224 Reaction score 4,962 Location Mustang Oklahoma Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 7, 2013 #4 Way too many photos on there to c&c them all. I don't see a lot of underexposure (from my perspective). The cat does look underexposed but that could be because of the b&w conversion. try bumping it up after you convert it.
Way too many photos on there to c&c them all. I don't see a lot of underexposure (from my perspective). The cat does look underexposed but that could be because of the b&w conversion. try bumping it up after you convert it.