C+C Please

I like it, very much; the colors, the composition, and the balance between the cloud and the women. The horizon seems very slightly tilted to the left.

I love the color of the water. I thought the sky was a bit over exposed for my personal taste. I would have liked to see what this would look like if you had used a gradient filter for the sky to even out the exposure. I also think it would be nice to bring out a little more detail in the large cloud on the right.

These are just my personal feelings, taste is subjective.

Great composition and subject matter. The image definitely sags to the left, but that's easily sorted. I agree that the use of a G-ND would have taken this from really nice to 'Wow'! I think I'd also like to see a little, not much, but a little more of the brick wall upon which the ladies are seated.

Good use of the ladies and the large cloud as a clever visual weight balancing idea. Sky color seems a bit too purle-y to me, a bit cooler in WB than I would like to see, but it's your image, so you decide how the colors ought to be. I like the green water.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back