What's new

c&C PLZ

RPetterson

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 10, 2009
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Location
Oregon
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
so these shot were hard it was in the hospital and the monther was holding the baby and all of the shots have the tip of her nose in them.. so I didn't know how to get around that when I edited them... so here is one of them please tell me what you think.
1.

DSC00258-1.jpg
 
I like this one alot. Hospital shots are so hard..
 
thanks! yes and of course I have to start out with that! lol I am going to take more shots of him next week once they are home we will see how those turn out!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom