C&C processing

Kofman13

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
just a pic of my two friends goofing around i know the picture itself isnt perfect im mostly looking for comments on what i did in lightroom.

IMG_1665.jpg

taken by Canon XS w/ 50 mm 1.8

it would help if you posted the before and after that way we know what you changed.

Looks like an added spotlight on the guy on the left (is he a real vulcan buy the way? lol)...

It's verging on looking over exposed where the lighting is too intense - But i actually really like the composition of this photograph

Just guessing, you over exposed the image and crushed the blacks. Made the reds a bit more vibrant and added a contrast curve (or maybe just added contrast). The only thing I'm not sure about is if you softened the image, or simply didn't sharpen it.

Some basic stuff, but the problem is I feel like it was "heavy handed" to the point where I could guess at what was done. Of course I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure I'm close.

Bring the exposure back down a little, normally I go for high key photos myself though you must keep in mind that the faces of your friends are being melted by the light.

Anything else you did doesn't make me hate it, its just personal pref at that point.

I C WUT U DID THAR

Stripes vs. solid (coat)

Red/white shirt/tie

Goofy vs. reserved poses.

Cool idea :)

K will do

any luck? hard to say anything without knowing what you did.
I will say its soft looking, the contrast of the guys jacket on the right is too much and their faces looks like albino snow owls... too bright and white.

Most reactions

Back