C&C random pics

gummibear

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm new and just wanted to post a few pics I've taken over the past couple of days and wanted to know what you guys thought, please let me know how I can do better, I want to grow as a photographer and thanks in advance
DSCF1650-4.jpg picture by dangergirl789 - Photobucket
dangergirl789

DSCF1599.jpg picture by dangergirl789 - Photobucket
dangergirl789

DSCF1556.jpg picture by dangergirl789 - Photobucket
dangergirl789

DSCF1553-1.jpg picture by dangergirl789 - Photobucket
dangergirl789

ok i hope that yall can see these not sure if i downloaded them right

Last edited:
so what you need to do is grab the hyperlink that photobucket gives you and either

1) put [/img] after it and before it (i reversed them otherwise it would think what i was typing is supposed to be an image)

or

2) click the little 'insert image' button above the text box and paste your link there.

the eye one is pretty cool, i like it.

:lol: As soon as I saw the pictures I knew Bitter Jeweler would commenting pretty quick. Honestly though when I first got Photoshop the first thing I wanted to do was selective coloring. The first picture is pretty cool by the way. Just as a heads up, your backround on your photobucket page detracts from your pictures. There's so much going on on the actual page that it's hard to focus on the pictures. Follow what JNM says and post them here to get proper critiques.

thanks for the heads up I'll try to post the pics directly to the post, I was trying that but couldn't get anywhere, ugh... The pic of the eye is actually my eye, I was just fooling around and it was to cloudy to go out and take pics ...
I'll try to repost them as Pictures instead of links

yay i did it i had to copy/paste from flickr though :wink:

off on the left there's a box that says 'direct link', use that and not the url address in the toolbar.

edit: looks like you figured it out.

Most reactions

Back