gummibear
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Dec 1, 2009
- Messages
- 233
- Reaction score
- 7
- Location
- AL
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm new and just wanted to post a few pics I've taken over the past couple of days and wanted to know what you guys thought, please let me know how I can do better, I want to grow as a photographer and thanks in advance
DSCF1650-4.jpg picture by dangergirl789 - Photobucket
DSCF1599.jpg picture by dangergirl789 - Photobucket
DSCF1556.jpg picture by dangergirl789 - Photobucket
DSCF1553-1.jpg picture by dangergirl789 - Photobucket
ok i hope that yall can see these not sure if i downloaded them right
DSCF1650-4.jpg picture by dangergirl789 - Photobucket
DSCF1599.jpg picture by dangergirl789 - Photobucket
DSCF1556.jpg picture by dangergirl789 - Photobucket
DSCF1553-1.jpg picture by dangergirl789 - Photobucket
ok i hope that yall can see these not sure if i downloaded them right
Last edited:
As soon as I saw the pictures I knew Bitter Jeweler would commenting pretty quick. Honestly though when I first got Photoshop the first thing I wanted to do was selective coloring. The first picture is pretty cool by the way. Just as a heads up, your backround on your photobucket page detracts from your pictures. There's so much going on on the actual page that it's hard to focus on the pictures. Follow what JNM says and post them here to get proper critiques.




