What's new

C& C some park pics please

zeppman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 2, 2009
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Location
Chicago
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone, still relatively new to this but let me know what you think and what I can improve.
1.
3943978621_c54c4cc21f.jpg


2.
3944758728_de750a1487.jpg
 
I love it...but then again I'm a sucker for water shots.

Plants, flowers, and insect shots do NOTHING for me. Still dont understand the love of that....but still, your plant picture is nice and clear...good job.
 
I like the first one. Good job!
But the second.... still ... try to keep it simple. A camera isn't a human eye. You get what I mean?
It's just my opinion.
 
Thanks guys. I knew as soon as I posted it someone was going to say that the flower pic was too busy.
 
Plants, flowers, and insect shots do NOTHING for me.

Is that why you have plant photos on your Flickr? Makes total sense rite?!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom