C&C Welcome - Fall is back and with it the birds! I couldn't be happier :)

B-U-T FULL!!

If I had to pick a favorite, I like the last two best, but that's more to do with the birds than the photos; they are all wonderful.
The lighting in that first picture; I just love that!
And the way the light is really showing off the purple on that ibis is pretty magnificent too!

Very nice set. I don't often see a Harrier on the ground like that unless they have a prey with them, Nice mail Common Yellowthroat and I really like the composition on the Black Necked Stilt but you saved the best for last, The open wing of the Glossy Ibis is awesome!

great photos. I really like the first and last one

I like all of them and especially the purples in the last one.

I'll say .... B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L ..

vs Sharon's B-U-T-T FULL!! :)

B-U-T FULL!!

If I had to pick a favorite, I like the last two best, but that's more to do with the birds than the photos; they are all wonderful.
The lighting in that first picture; I just love that!
And the way the light is really showing off the purple on that ibis is pretty magnificent too!

Thank you so much for your comments. :)

Very nice set. I don't often see a Harrier on the ground like that unless they have a prey with them, Nice mail Common Yellowthroat and I really like the composition on the Black Necked Stilt but you saved the best for last, The open wing of the Glossy Ibis is awesome!

Thank you Hunter….. I was astounded to come upon the Harrier yesterday morning….I guess he was like me - enjoying the early morning sun :) I wish he would have had prey that would have been cool!…...

I like all of them and especially the purples in the last one.

I'll say .... B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L ..

vs Sharon's B-U-T-T FULL!! :)
Not Butt...B. U. T. That's how my daddy said it. Bee-You-Tee-full if you like that better.

Gorgeous shots. I really love that first one!

Very nice. I like that you have captured the colours in the Ibis best of all.

WesternGuy

Most reactions

Back