C&C Welcome - Fall is back and with it the birds! I couldn't be happier :)

Nice shots JR-W! I am jealous you got so close to a harrier! Very cool. I really like #4 also..

Like the golden hue of the first one and number 4.

#1 is gorgeous, but #4 is the winner for me. I would be so proud of that shot, and pretty sure I would mess up the exposure on the subject on that one :lol: Great work! :)

Hey Jaca, no offense, but I think I'll have her teach me to shoot birds. Nice photos :clap::clap::clap:

I get a lot of that. I used to think it was a joke, but now my feelings are hurt :)

And guess what - she's out shooting again without me this morning. :(

#1 is gorgeous, but #4 is the winner for me. I would be so proud of that shot, and pretty sure I would mess up the exposure on the subject on that one :lol: Great work! :)

Thanks Raj, I was just at the right spot at the right time for both….:1219:

Hey Jaca, no offense, but I think I'll have her teach me to shoot birds. Nice photos :clap::clap::clap:

I get a lot of that. I used to think it was a joke, but now my feelings are hurt :)

Aweee poor baby :76::biglaugh:

Whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

lol you'll be okay,,,,,your new camera should be here by the weekend so I'm sure you will drive me crazy with it :bouncingsmileys:

Whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

lol you'll be okay,,,,,your new camera should be here by the weekend so I'm sure you will drive me crazy with it :bouncingsmileys:

Oh yeah, that's right the Mark ii should be arriving at your house. hmmmmm, guess, I'll just shoot some football tomorrow night with my 7D mark I. But the upside is, I got my new grip, battery and another 16gb cf card for it today, so I'm ready...

With any kind of luck, she will give you her old photography gear that she has outgrown.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back