negs TPF Noob! Joined Jan 12, 2009 Messages 7 Reaction score 0 Location ca Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 13, 2009 #1 What I was going for was to capture the interior in such a way as to evoke a sullen mood. Also trying to get better with lighting in my photos. Thanks in advance for any feedback.
What I was going for was to capture the interior in such a way as to evoke a sullen mood. Also trying to get better with lighting in my photos. Thanks in advance for any feedback.
keybq TPF Noob! Joined Oct 16, 2008 Messages 702 Reaction score 0 Location Purdue University Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 13, 2009 #2 I really like what you are going for and you have def hit it on the head
S SandShots TPF Noob! Joined Jun 27, 2008 Messages 213 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 13, 2009 #3 i like it. did you shoot any with the instrument panel on?
negs TPF Noob! Joined Jan 12, 2009 Messages 7 Reaction score 0 Location ca Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 14, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 SandShots said: i like it. did you shoot any with the instrument panel on? Click to expand... I have, but haven't really been satisfied with the ones I've got so far. I plan on giving it another go this weekend.
SandShots said: i like it. did you shoot any with the instrument panel on? Click to expand... I have, but haven't really been satisfied with the ones I've got so far. I plan on giving it another go this weekend.