C&C

#2 is adorable. I think it could be improved by being even closer, or if the DOF was even shallower, to eliminate the human leg in the background.

#1 is too far away, and the highlight on his face is rather bright.

#2 is adorable. I think it could be improved by being even closer, or if the DOF was even shallower, to eliminate the human leg in the background.

#1 is too far away, and the highlight on his face is rather bright.

I agree the highlight is a bit bright,

as for #2 I thought about that, but I didn't want to lose the shape of the chair.

I like your results. They turned out nice.

#1 - The light on the kitten's face is portraying the sunlight he's running into.

I do argee however with Laika about the second one. None the less they turned out nice. Definitely calendar photo material. :)

I could try cropping out the leg, but I rather enjoyed the flower pattern on her pants - I think it compliments the photo. Thoughts?

And I'll fix the first one, will upload shortly.

Bumpercars.....

The second one feels a little off to me too and I'm not 100% sure why. If it's the leg in the background, or the slight tilt to the photo, or the angle from above. Not sure. But I really like the first one! I think your composition is very nice and it shows a bit of the environment as well as the cute little kitten. Perfect time of day for this shot too. Nicely done!

The second one feels a little off to me too and I'm not 100% sure why. If it's the leg in the background, or the slight tilt to the photo, or the angle from above. Not sure. But I really like the first one! I think your composition is very nice and it shows a bit of the environment as well as the cute little kitten. Perfect time of day for this shot too. Nicely done!

You know, I actually never noticed that - yet I agree with you. I might rotate a bit CW and see if it fixes it, with a slightly tighter crop.

Nice, Tevo! I commented on Flickr! :)

KITTIES!!!
<3

Oh, the photographs... They're good too. Because they have kitties.

KITTIES!!!
<3

Oh, the photographs... They're good too. Because they have kitties.

Lol

Glad you enjoyed them :)

A back story for you: My 5 year old sister was at a friends birthday party, and somebody left 3 kittens in a box - we took 2, and another lady took one. Lucky little suckers that they ended up with me :D

Closer closer closer..........:sexywink:
Also get down on their level........be one w/ the kitty!!

Closer closer closer..........:sexywink:
Also get down on their level........be one w/ the kitty!!

It's hard to get closer and maintain focus on a non AF lens - these things move FAST! hahah

Good advice, I'll keep it in mind! Thank you

Most reactions

Back