What's new

C&C

bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump
 
Tevo, You really should dump the spam can.. or at least make it smaller! :)

#1... what is the main subject? Are you trying to make a point with the butt and the No Smoking sign in the background? I don't have a clue. Nothing I can relate to.... :)

#2.. not bad, you fuzzed the foreground and background fairly well. It is as well done as most of them I have seen.. but not a very exciting photo.
 
cgipson1 said:
Tevo, You really should dump the spam can.. or at least make it smaller! :)

#1... what is the main subject? Are you trying to make a point with the butt and the No Smoking sign in the background? I don't have a clue. Nothing I can relate to.... :)

#2.. not bad, you fuzzed the foreground and background fairly well. It is as well done as most of them I have seen.. but not a very exciting photo.

#1 was making a point haha
#2 I feel the same way, it was mostly just a test for miniature faking
 
I like the miniature fake, it was kinda cool because it looked like a miniature which is what you were going for.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom