What's new

C&C

I disagree that a print cannot be just shades of gray and no black and white.

I think prints can be successful as just shades of gray if you plan for it.
 
JAC526 said:
I disagree that a print cannot be just shades of gray and no black and white.

I think prints can be successful as just shades of gray if you plan for it.

True, but I should have upped the contrast in this case.
 
Any comment on the second one?

The second somehow just doesn't hang together for me. I can't figure out why. Perhaps the tilt and distortion clash with the symmetry of the door and the markings on the ground. Of course, clashing could be a good thing, so as I say i'm kind of at a loss to explain.
 
KenC said:
The second somehow just doesn't hang together for me. I can't figure out why. Perhaps the tilt and distortion clash with the symmetry of the door and the markings on the ground. Of course, clashing could be a good thing, so as I say i'm kind of at a loss to explain.

Thats sort of what I was going for - to feel uncomfortable
 
bump_by_fallenjrblue.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom