What's new

C12 H22 O11

Kazooie

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 28, 2011
Messages
1,231
Reaction score
138
Location
Alaska
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_2652.jpg

For all the science nerds, did you get the title? ;)
 
Sugar of some sort
 
Sucrose. Yum.

Looks dangerous, too, btw.
 
Health and Safety gone mad!! Protective face masks to make candy floss!
 
I suppose sucrose. Btw, it's impossible to get which compound you mean only from the molecular formula. There are many isomers consisting of those building blocks ;)

I'd like to see a bw conversion.
 
Sucrose. Yum.

Looks dangerous, too, btw.
Gotta love that sugary fair-food though! :lovey:
Health and Safety gone mad!! Protective face masks to make candy floss!
:lol: You silly Ukians, it's Kettle Corn, the next stall over was makign the cotton candy. :p
I suppose sucrose. Btw, it's impossible to get which compound you mean only from the molecular formula. There are many isomers consisting of those building blocks ;)

I'd like to see a bw conversion.
I'm not a science person, I just googled the formula for sugar and got that! :blushing:
IMG_candybw.jpg
 
I really liked this image!!! B&W version is also good

PS: C12H22O11 is sucrose or cane sugar or table sugar
C6H12O6 can be glucose (dextrose or grape sugar) or fructose (fruit sugar) both of which are obtained by hydrolyzing sucrose. Their sweetness follows the order fructose> sucrose > glucose

Regards :D

 
Black and white FTW! The original has a red/pink cast as well. That black and white is great. I think it's interesting how much different a street pic becomes after conversion. A whole other picture, IMO.

I'd try to burn those white bags, though. Attracting much attention. Maybe slightly lighten the person's shirt. Much better in black and white, though!
 
I really liked this image!!! B&W version is also good

PS: C12H22O11 is sucrose or cane sugar or table sugar
C6H12O6 can be glucose (dextrose or grape sugar) or fructose (fruit sugar) both of which are obtained by hydrolyzing sucrose. Their sweetness follows the order fructose> sucrose > glucose

Regards :D


Yay! Our chemistry professor show up. :wav:
 
What? Frequency, are you a Professor? In chemistry?
 
@Compaq: Lecturer/teacher in chemistry :D

@Jaemie: Thank you Jaemie :D
 
Cool! Can I PM you about problems at bachelor level? :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom