What's new

C5Z06 on Fire...

gconnoyer

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 28, 2011
Messages
181
Reaction score
45
Location
Edwardsville, IL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Got my buddy to come out last night and help me with a little experiement. Turned out looking pretty awesome!







 
Very cool idea, real flames or PS?
 
I have no idea how you did this, so I can't comment on the technical aspects of this. However, they look fantastic!
 
...no kidding.I saw these over on the bullet,and couldn't decide if i really,really like them,or really,really didn't like them.I definitely like the reflection on the car,especially the last one.I think what i'm not liking is just the whiteness in them,but understanding how you pulled it off,i understand,now.Certainly creative!!!
 
Yeah they're just different. Something you don't see all the time.
 
Pretty cool! :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom